I know, that's why I jumped at booking it now. Oh yea, still no check, it's
coming the loooooong way!

Rosemarie
[email protected]
Researching Sao Jorge, Terceira, Graciosa, Faial and Pico, Azores,
Isola delle Femmine, Sant' Elia, Sicily

On Wed, Feb 4, 2015 at 2:20 PM, Cheri Mello <[email protected]> wrote:

> Yours was almost a $130 difference.  Mine was almost a $90 difference.
>
> On Wed, Feb 4, 2015 at 11:50 AM, Rosemarie Capodicci <[email protected]>
> wrote:
>
>> I booked yesterday because I was afraid with the gas prices rising in my
>> town (Monterey CA) that the air fare would rise. Last year I paid $280 plus
>> baggage and this year Joanne T. and I both booked for $151.20 out of San
>> Jose CA on Apr 6 and returning Apr 11.
>>
>>
>> Rosemarie
>> [email protected]
>> Researching Sao Jorge, Terceira, Graciosa, Faial and Pico, Azores,
>> Isola delle Femmine, Sant' Elia, Sicily
>>
>> On Wed, Feb 4, 2015 at 10:53 AM, Cheri Mello <[email protected]> wrote:
>>
>>> (cross posted to Azores, Madeira, and Island Routes)
>>>
>>> Note: Although I'm calling this the Azores conference, it's open to
>>> anyone doing any type of Portuguese research, including Cape Verde.
>>>
>>> I've been told that it is best to book flights on Tuesdays or
>>> Wednesdays.  Although I've been watching the prices for about 10 days now,
>>> I didn't see them go up over the weekend.  I try not to be a last minute
>>> type person either.  I logged into my favorite travel site today, and it
>>> was the same price, but there was a note now appearing that said only a few
>>> seats remained at the lowest price, so I booked it.
>>>
>>> Price difference for me from last year:  $90 USD less!!!
>>>
>>> If you are thinking of going, check the airfare NOW!  Hope you find good
>>> prices.
>>>
>>> Registration information can be found on the Azores GenWeb here:
>>> goo.gl/zHFvJl
>>>
>>> --
>>> Cheri Mello
>>> Listowner, Azores-Gen
>>> Researching: Vila Franca, Ponta Garca, Ribeira Quente, Ribeira das
>>> Tainhas, Achada
>>>
>>> --
>>> For options, such as changing to List, Digest, Abridged, or No Mail
>>> (vacation) mode, log into your Google account and visit this group at
>>> http://groups.google.com/group/Azores. Click in the blue area on the
>>> right that says "Join this group" and it will take you to "Edit my
>>> membership."
>>> ---
>>> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
>>> Groups "Azores Genealogy" group.
>>> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send
>>> an email to [email protected].
>>> Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/azores.
>>>
>>
>>  --
>> For options, such as changing to List, Digest, Abridged, or No Mail
>> (vacation) mode, log into your Google account and visit this group at
>> http://groups.google.com/group/Azores. Click in the blue area on the
>> right that says "Join this group" and it will take you to "Edit my
>> membership."
>> ---
>> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
>> "Azores Genealogy" group.
>> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an
>> email to [email protected].
>> Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/azores.
>>
>
>
>
> --
> Cheri Mello
> Listowner, Azores-Gen
> Researching: Vila Franca, Ponta Garca, Ribeira Quente, Ribeira das
> Tainhas, Achada
>
> --
> For options, such as changing to List, Digest, Abridged, or No Mail
> (vacation) mode, log into your Google account and visit this group at
> http://groups.google.com/group/Azores. Click in the blue area on the
> right that says "Join this group" and it will take you to "Edit my
> membership."
> ---
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> "Azores Genealogy" group.
> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an
> email to [email protected].
> Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/azores.
>

-- 
For options, such as changing to List, Digest, Abridged, or No Mail (vacation) 
mode, log into your Google account and visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/Azores.  Click in the blue area on the right 
that says "Join this group" and it will take you to "Edit my membership."
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Azores Genealogy" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/azores.

Reply via email to