This is the link to the marriage record for Domingos Pereira Areia and 
Ursula Marques...top left of page 13


http://culturacores.azores.gov.pt/biblioteca_digital/PIC-SR-SANTOAMARO-C-1637-1697/PIC-SR-SANTOAMARO-C-1637-1697_item1/P14.html

 

Can anyone tell me the relationship between Ursula and Antonio Nunes do 
Amaral?  Is she his widow?  Is he her father?  None of the above?   I can't 
read the words!  And even if I could, I can't translate!!

I am extra curious because that name is also listed in the record on this 
same page...directly across at the top right.  Antonio Nunes do Amaral son 
of Antonio Nunes do Amaral and Luzia Cardoso who is deceased?  (Pretty much 
guessing at all this) 


Thank you!


Evee



-- 
For options, such as changing to List, Digest, Abridged, or No Mail (vacation) 
mode, log into your Google account and visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/Azores.  Click in the blue area on the right 
that says "Join this group" and it will take you to "Edit my membership."
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Azores Genealogy" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/azores.

Reply via email to