Hi Shirley,
I do have the birth info.  I made a mistake and called her Rosa, it should
be Jacinta Rosa:
b. 1 May 1834, Maia
1st m. Jose Rapoza
2nd m. Antonio Furtado dos Santos (m. 31 Jan 1883, Maia)

She had at least one daughter by her first marriage:  Maria Gloria Rapoza.
Maria married a distant cousin, Antonio Miguel de Braga (son of Miguel de
Braga and Emilia de Estrella da Couto.  Maria Gloria and Antonio Miguel had
at least 14 children.  Some were born in
Maia and some in Fall River, MA.

These are the children I have for Jose Jacintho de Braga and Rosa de
Medeiros Pacheco, my ancestors:  Manoel, Jacinta Rosa, Jozimas I, Jozimas
II, Anna, Francisca, Julia, Maria, Jose,  and Jozimas (my gr gr
grandfather).