Great information Bill.  I also have a questions, I see that you are
researching Family in Graciosa and Terceira, can I ask what villages and
surnames?  You are welcome to email me directly at _bobcamscpw@aol.com_
(mailto:bobcams...@aol.com)

Thank you
Bob  Camacho

Researching the Island of  Terceira for
da Costa, Evangelho, Pacheco, Ferriera
Researching the Island  of Graciosa for
Reis
Researching the Island of Madeira  for
Camacho
Researching Brazil for
Evangelho

In a message dated 4/21/2015 9:03:37 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,