Hi Pat, 
My interest was piqued when I read the subject line of your inquiry. I have a 
Joseph F Rose and Flora Vargas in my line. They would be by great, great 
grandparents. Their daughter Helen was my great grandmother. She had a sibling, 
George...are you related? They resided in Alameda County, CA. 
Sincerely, 
Michelle Le Veira-Flores 

----- Original Message -----

From: "Pat Rose" <[email protected]> 
To: [email protected] 
Sent: Wednesday, April 22, 2015 8:04:40 AM 
Subject: [AZORES-Genealogy] Joseph F Rose & Flora Vargas from the Faial, Azores 

>From marriage records in California, USA both Joseph F Rose, Abt 1848, and 
>Flora Vargas, Abt 1852 came to the United States prior to 1875 when they 
>married here per church records.  I've never been able to find any travel 
>records, arrival records, immigration records, or anything else about when 
>they left the Azores and came to the United States.  The church records here 
>indicated that they came from Faial, Azores but that was all I could find.  
>I'd love any birth or travel records available.  Where might I begin my 
>search? 
Thank you,  Pat Rose, great grandaughter! 



-- 
For options, such as changing to List, Digest, Abridged, or No Mail (vacation) 
mode, log into your Google account and visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/Azores . Click in the blue area on the right 
that says "Join this group" and it will take you to "Edit my membership." 
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Azores Genealogy" group. 
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected] . 
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/azores . 

-- 
For options, such as changing to List, Digest, Abridged, or No Mail (vacation) 
mode, log into your Google account and visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/Azores.  Click in the blue area on the right 
that says "Join this group" and it will take you to "Edit my membership."
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Azores Genealogy" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/azores.

Reply via email to