Paul,

Marriage date Dec 14 1744.  Manuel Pacheco de Medeiros son of Manuel Luis
Pacheco and resident of S. Pedro of Nordestinho with Quiteria de Medeiros
daughter of Manuel Moniz Viera and Teresa de Medeiros, deceased,
parishioners of this Parish.

On Wed, May 20, 2015 at 3:38 PM, Eliseu Pacheco da Silva <
eliseuman...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Paul,
>
> Rodrigo Rodrigues in Genealogias de S. Miguel e Sta. Maria has Manuel
> Moniz Vieira (or Manuel Vieira Moniz) maried to Teresa, not to a Josefa…
> Also Quitéria was known as Medeiros. Manuel Luís Pacheco was also know as
> Manuel Pacheco de Medeiros…
>
> eliseu

Margaret M Vicente