Depending on the time frame, you may not see the last names you have for
your grandmother and great grandmother. Women were known by their religious
names: Maria de Jesus, Ana do CoraƧao de Jesus...

There was an Isidoro family on the California coast at San Gregorio
1900-1910. Some moved to the Santa Clara Valley. I can't recall
seeing Isidoro as a last in the CCA records online but I have seen it as a
first name.

Mary Bordi