Hi Kimberly,

Welcome!  Here's a crib sheet for the passport page you posted to help get
you started.  I hope this helps in your search.  It [mostly] gets easier
after you find the right village.

----------------------

Ano/Year: 1884
Mes/Month: September
Dia/Day: 5

Passport number: 461

Nomes/Names: Anna da Gloria
Estado/Status: solteira/single
Professao/Profession: gov.o dom.co [I read this as "governo de sua
domestico", i.e., "keeper of her own house"; this phrase is used in
marriage records of this period, and means, I believe, engaged full time in
household duties/chores but not employed outside the family]
Edade/Age: 16

Signaes/Characteristics
Altura/Height: 1,53 = 1 meter 53 cm
Resto/????: Comp.??
Cabello/Hair: Cast.o = castanho/brown
?????: Cast.o = castanho/brown
Olhos/Eyes: Cast.o = castanho/brown
Nari??/Nose?: regular
Bocca/Mouth: regular
Cor??/Color??: N.al = natural??? [perhaps meaning "white"?]

Destino/Destination: E U d'Am.ca = Estados Unidos d'America/ USA

Quem leva en sua companhia/Who they take with them: BLANK

Naturalidade/Birthplace
Ilha/Island: Fayal/Faial
Conselho/Council: Hurta?/Horta
Freguezia/Village: Cedros/Cedros

Sabe escrever/Knows how to write: nao/no

Nome do Navio/Ship Name: Veronica

Observacoes/Observations [Distinguishing Marks]: BLANK [the line above says
the fellow has a blondish beard and a scar of some sort]

Also, many of the ships from the Azores landed at the immigration stations
at Boston, so you might have luck searching those ship lists through
Ancestry.com or Steve Morse's OneStep site.

Best wishes,

Linda