Hello all,
 
The attached record may/may not be a relative. Record in question starts on 
the lower left page and ends on the upper right. I am looking for the 
children of Manoel de Mello & Maria da Silva my 4X great grandparents. The 
mother is listed as Maria Pementel(?). Where the padrinhos are listed the 
godmother is Francisca Pementel filha familia Maria da Silva. I have seen 
other records with the filha(o) familia listed after the childs name. Could 
this person be a relative and how would I go about confirming it?
 
http://culturacores.azores.gov.pt/biblioteca_digital/SMG-PV-AGUARETORTA-B-1793-1818/SMG-PV-AGUARETORTA-B-1793-1818_item1/P57.html
 
Paul G.

-- 
For options, such as changing to List, Digest, Abridged, or No Mail (vacation) 
mode, log into your Google account and visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/Azores.  Click in the blue area on the right 
that says "Join this group" and it will take you to "Edit my membership."
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Azores Genealogy" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/azores.

Reply via email to