If you send the parents of Maria Felicia (and some date), perhaps I can help
you.

Philippe Garnier Paris - France

     Em Quinta-feira, 20 de Agosto de 2015 6:52, hisalv via Azores Genealogy
<azores@googlegroups.com> escreveu:

 JessicaRibeira Seca is located between Fonte Bastardo and Sao Sebastiao on the
map.  Don't know anything about a church thereHelen  -----Original Message-----
From: Jessica Lima <socialb...@hotmail.com>
To: azores <azores@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Wed, Aug 19, 2015 8:04 pm
Subject: [AZORES-Genealogy] Where is Ribeira Seca in Terceira?

#yiv0076921993 #yiv0076921993AOLMsgPart_2_7e75d54c-366b-4a53-9bd9-749464bbd3f0
td{color:black;}#yiv0076921993 .yiv0076921993aolReplacedBody
.yiv0076921993hmmessage P {margin:0px;padding:0px;}#yiv0076921993
.yiv0076921993aolReplacedBody body.yiv0076921993hmmessage
{font-size:12pt;font-family:Calibri;}  Hi everyone,
  I am trying to figure out where Manuel's mother is from. His baptism (bottom
left) lists his mother Maria Felicia from Ribeira Seca? I know it's in Terceira
but that isn't a freguesia is it? And if it is a freguesia it doesn't have
church books?

  Jessica

http://culturacores.azores.gov.pt/biblioteca_digital/TER-PV-FONTEDOBASTARDO-B-1722-1796/TER-PV-FONTEDOBASTARDO-B-1722-1796_item1/P96.html