Nivea,

You tested your autosomal DNA with AncestryDNA. They only test for
autosomal and they use the Illumina v.3 chip.

Family Tree DNA (FTDNA) also uses the Illumina v.3 chip for their autosomal
DNA. They call that product Family Finder.

Since it's the same chip, the raw data is the same. FTDNA accepts transfers
from labs that use the Illumina v.3 chip. The transfer is free, but it's a
limited account. You see only 20 matches (partial names and no email
contact) and you do not get your ethnic breakdown (myOrigins). To unlock
everything FTDNA has to offer, you need to pay $39 or recruit 4 other
people to transfer over from AncestryDNA (they don't need to pay $39).

Cheri Mello
Family Tree DNA Admin (volunteer)
Azores DNA Project

Achada