The only differences I see in the parents on the baptism on your last post
and the couple in the marriage on your first post are in the bride's name:
Mariana dos Anjos e Jesus on the marriage and Marianna de Jesus on the
baptism.  Spelling variances and changes in use of devotional names are
both common.  The groom's name is the same on both.  Parents of the bride
and groom are given in previous responses to this post.  As JR stated, the
marriage of these parents state they are related to the fourth degree.

I say it is the couple you are looking for.   Hopefully others will chime
in to curb any doubt.

Bill Seidler