Mary,
    I see you are possibly related to John Raposo. I am a very distant cousin
of John Raposo through his mother according to John. Also I am related to
people with the surname Medeiros, Pereira, Araujo, Cordeiro, Correia and
Soares. If you are related to John I was wondering what are the names of some
of your relatives with similar surnames to mine. Maybe, we have a connection. I
had family in Fall River and Newport. I realize there are many people with
these surnames. George Medeiros

Sent from my iPad