John Raposo, Ellen Ade is my second cousin, so we have the same family
members on our tree. If you're related to Ellen, then you have to be
related to me. My mother Angelina, was the daughter of Manuel Henrique da
Silva and Isabel Cordeiro Araujo. She was the granddaughter of Henrique da
Silva and Ana Jacinta Medeiros. They lived in Lombas dos Mosteiros, Sao
Miguel Acores.