Maria Helena,
Sry, i was out of internet during a week.It's seems the better you said :
"unknown", with death date the same birth date.
Amitiés Philippe Garnier Paris - France

    Em Quarta-feira, 6 de Abril de 2016 1:17, Maria Lima
<maria.lima...@gmail.com> escreveu:

 Hi Phillippe:
I'm still trying to find the words where it says "um irmao". It seems the
priest doesn't mention a second child in the beginning of the record.  I wish I
could read Portuguese better.  Thanks.  If there were 2 children born, do I
enter unknown child in the family tree?
Thanks for your help

Maria Elena
On Apr 5, 2016, at 5:00 PM, 'Philippe GARNIER' via Azores Genealogy