Hi Maria helena,
Andre Frs (Fernandes) :OK. But, Raposo doesn't seem correct. Look the name Roiz
(Rodrigues). The "R" is differentt of the first letter.Perhaps a "B" like
Bispado (4 lines upper), or Borges (2 lines upper) and Bernabe in the next
mariage (in the "testemunhas", 2nd line from end).After the B, it's difficult ;
Bis...  the final sign is probably a "v" (like Vigario of the priest
signature). "Bisvo" ??? is not usual to me. It's need other text about the
Andre Fernandes (child batism or mariage). AmitiésPhilippe Garnier Paris -
France

    Em Quinta-feira, 7 de Abril de 2016 15:05, Maria Lima