Keith, my Botelho line from my maternal grandfather Francisco Botelho is
also from São Roque and goes back to Luzia Botelho married with Roque
Álvares do Couto on 12 nov 1629 in São Roque, Rosto do Cão (RR - Cap. 134º,
N.º 4,  § 2.º).

Around 1810 they moved to Rosário, Lagoa, and then to Brazil in 1880.

Manoel César Furtado