Was your Pedro da Costa married to Isabel Rodrigues?

Shirley in jCA
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Cesar Pimentel
  To: Azores Genealogy
  Sent: Thursday, June 02, 2016 5:23 AM
  Subject: Re: [AZORES-Genealogy] http://culturacores.azores.gov.pt/

  Cheri,

  Tanks,

  In fact I took the hint to take a look at my mother's family , Rodrigues ,
originating in Portugal , Guarda

  Cesar Pimentel
  cesarpimentel....@hotmail.com
  In the moment, loocking for Pedro da Costa´s baptism Record, in Maia.

  Em quarta-feira, 1 de junho de 2016 12:39:01 UTC-3, Cheri Mello escreveu:
    I do not know which freguesia you are researching. You can type in the
freguesia name in the left column where it says "Pesquisar."

    Or scroll down the left column. Pick Acores. Next, pick your island. Next,
pick your concelho. Then pick your freguesia.

    Good luck, Cheri

  --
  For options, such as changing to List, Digest, Abridged, or No Mail