De: azores@googlegroups.com <azores@googlegroups.com> em nome de JR
<jmro...@gmail.com>
Enviado: sexta-feira, 3 de junho de 2016 21:57
Para: Azores Genealogy
Cc: shir...@digitalpath.net
Assunto: Re: [AZORES-Genealogy] http://culturacores.azores.gov.pt/

http://culturacores.azores.gov.pt/biblioteca_digital/SMG-RG-MAIA-C-1797-1812/SMG-RG-MAIA-C-1797-1812_item1/P57.html

Okay, I see them here in Maia.

JR

On Friday, June 3, 2016 at 6:42:09 PM UTC-4, JR wrote:
http://culturacores.azores.gov.pt/biblioteca_digital/SMG-RG-MAIA-C-1777-1797/SMG-RG-MAIA-C-1777-1797_item1/P170.html

Pedro da Costa was not baptised Maia. He was baptised in Sao Pedro de Ribeira
Grande, also known as Ribeira Seca, filho de Manoel da Costa and Maria da
Resurreiciao natives Sao Pedro; he married Antonia da Ponte, in Maia, Feb 5-
1794, filha de Domingos da Ponte (Leite) and Maria Pacheca (or Correia) natives
of Maia.

You say Pedro married a second time to Quiteria Pimentel. When and where?

JR