Hello Aaron, Thank you so much, I have hit the Genealogy Lottery.  This
information is amazing!  I had no idea that these kinds of records were
available.  I don’t know about the other genealogist on this list, but I would
appreciate an overview/ lesson on how to use that site.  It has amazing
information.

http://mea.cm-ribeiragrande.pt/index.php?p=p&sp=req&nome=branco&freguesia=todas&destino=todos&pesquisa=pesquisa&idreq=703

Again I thank you for helping me, it is certainly appreciated.  Theresa