HI! You are correct Cheri. Ribeira Grande is the only one with that kind of info… hopeffuly others will follow the exemple.
eliseu De: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]] Em nome de Cheri Mello Enviada: 17 de junho de 2016 16:56 Para: Azores Genealogy <[email protected]> Assunto: Re: [AZORES-Genealogy] Hawaii Manuel Costa Branco Sandra, I think Eliseu posted CMRG (Camara Municipal de Ribeira Grande) site. I think it was the only one. Or that's what I'm remembering now. Hopefully he will respond to this and correct me if I'm wrong. Cheri -- For options, such as changing to List, Digest, Abridged, or No Mail (vacation) mode, log into your Google account and visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Azores. Click in the blue area on the right that says "Join this group" and it will take you to "Edit my membership." --- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Azores Genealogy" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [email protected] <mailto:[email protected]> . Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/azores. -- For options, such as changing to List, Digest, Abridged, or No Mail (vacation) mode, log into your Google account and visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Azores. Click in the blue area on the right that says "Join this group" and it will take you to "Edit my membership." --- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Azores Genealogy" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [email protected]. Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/azores.

