JR, it is.  I was looking at some of my charts from several years ago when
I used FamilyTreeMaker. I noticed I had written Joao (Rodrigues) da Ponte.
Why did I do that?  I started cheking the children's baptisms and sure
enough on the last two it listed the paternal grandfather, Joao Rodrigues.
There
was also a box with Joao da Ponte e Barbara Francisca

On Mon, Jul 11, 2016 at 3:25 PM, JR <[email protected]> wrote:

> Is this the same Joao da Ponte cc Josefa da Ponte that we discussed
> earlier? If so the info in Sao Roque was incorrect and it should have Joao
> Rodrigues?
>
> JR
>
>
> On Sunday, July 10, 2016 at 7:12:21 PM UTC-4, Sandra Perez wrote:
>>
>> Help confirm Joao's name. Note padrinho: Manoel de Medeiros Nunes.  I
>> believe Maria's is a
>> mistake. I found a Josepha b.1719 fa Manoel de Medeiros Nunes e Teresa
>> Bulhoa. I also found a Josepha born the same year to Pedro da Costa Ponte e
>> Maria de Pemental.
>>
>> The first child I found for Joao and Isabel was Maria 1744, however, I
>> know they had a son named Joao whose first marriage in Sao Roque states he
>> was born Porto Formoso.  His bride was Barbara Francisca Rosa fa Bernadino
>> de Sousa e Catharina Framcisca b.Jan 1729 was 30 yrs old when they married
>> in 1759.  He married  a second time to Clara Jacinta 1790 in Sao Roque.
>> Joao's death in 1801 states he was 57. Which cannot be right.
>>
>> Joao's brother, Jose (my 4th grt-granfather) also married in Sao Roque.
>> He married Anna Maria
>> fa Francisco de Sousa Viveiros e Josepha Maria Rosa Botelha.
>>
>>
>>
>> Francisco bottom right.
>>
>> http://culturacores.azores.gov.pt/biblioteca_digital/SMG-RG-MAIA-B-1743-1751/SMG-RG-MAIA-B-1743-1751_item1/P75.html
>>
>> Jose bottom right
>>
>> http://culturacores.azores.gov.pt/biblioteca_digital/SMG-RG-MAIA-B-1751-1762/SMG-RG-MAIA-B-1751-1762_item1/P134.html
>>
>> Maria fa Joao Rodrigues Bulhao? e Isabel da Ponte--top left.
>>
>> http://culturacores.azores.gov.pt/biblioteca_digital/SMG-RG-MAIA-B-1743-1751/SMG-RG-MAIA-B-1743-1751_item1/P26.html
>>
>>
>>
>>
>> --
>>
>> Sandra Perez.
>>
>> --
> For options, such as changing to List, Digest, Abridged, or No Mail
> (vacation) mode, log into your Google account and visit this group at
> http://groups.google.com/group/Azores. Click in the blue area on the
> right that says "Join this group" and it will take you to "Edit my
> membership."
> ---
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> "Azores Genealogy" group.
> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an
> email to [email protected].
> Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/azores.
>



-- 
Sandra Perez

-- 
For options, such as changing to List, Digest, Abridged, or No Mail (vacation) 
mode, log into your Google account and visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/Azores.  Click in the blue area on the right 
that says "Join this group" and it will take you to "Edit my membership."
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Azores Genealogy" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/azores.

Reply via email to