Sorry, I should have sent this to the group.  Theresa

Begin forwarded message:

From: Theresa Entin <ten...@fullchannel.net>
Subject: Re: Descendant Report (Family Tree Maker)
Date: July 23, 2016 at 8:49:33 AM MST
To: Júlio <julio...@gmail.com>

Yes I do have the connection from Antonio Catalao aka Curvelo. But I did not make the connection from Felipe Jacome Resendes and his son  Sebastiao Jacome Resendes to the later Sebastiao Jacome Resendes. I didn’t think the dates worked and I also could not prove the line.

I think I need some opinions on what you would do when you don’t have a proven line and the dates are not working.  Here is what I have. BTW, I  do have all the Catalao line done and all the connections to it. Theresa

--
For options, such as changing to List, Digest, Abridged, or No Mail (vacation) mode, log into your Google account and visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Azores. Click in the blue area on the right that says "Join this group" and it will take you to "Edit my membership."
---