Hi Well here's the issue. I want to order a kit to have on hand in case (I haven't asked yet) my 1st cousin 1ce removed will do it. If he will not I want to be able to use it for anyone else. Perhaps a female. When I try to order it says I have to choose male or female. Also if I'm going to have control of it then wouldn't I check the already member?
BIG question???? Would it even be worthwhile for me to have him tested? My mom and his mom were sisters. Would that give me info on his mom's father's side? Or would it get to mixed up with his father's side (which of course is Portuguese also. Cabral Sao Miguel) But I'm trying to get more on my grandmother's father's side. Liz On Sun, Aug 21, 2016 at 9:51 AM, Cheri Mello <[email protected]> wrote: > Correct, you can't order Family Finder off of your own page when you have > already had the test done. > > To order a NEW kit to test someone who has never, ever tested before: > 1) If you are logged into your kit, your uncle's kit, etc, LOG OUT. > 2) Go here to place a new order: goo.gl/V0dHk3 > 3) The Shopping Cart will walk you through it. > > They started this sale around August 2nd. It's been running almost 3 weeks > now. I would think they would be winding down, although they didn't give > any of us admins an end date. > > Cheri Mello > Listowner, Azores-Gen > Researching: Vila Franca, Ponta Garca, Ribeira Quente, Ribeira das > Tainhas, Achada > > -- > For options, such as changing to List, Digest, Abridged, or No Mail > (vacation) mode, log into your Google account and visit this group at > http://groups.google.com/group/Azores. Click in the blue area on the > right that says "Join this group" and it will take you to "Edit my > membership." > --- > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups > "Azores Genealogy" group. > To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an > email to [email protected]. > Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/azores. > -- For options, such as changing to List, Digest, Abridged, or No Mail (vacation) mode, log into your Google account and visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Azores. Click in the blue area on the right that says "Join this group" and it will take you to "Edit my membership." --- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Azores Genealogy" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [email protected]. Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/azores.

