I have Ricardo Camara age 18 who marries my 1st 5xs removed cousin, age 38.
They have one daughter who dies at an early age.  Ricardo is a scamp.  He has
two mistresses with whom he has 9 children, some born within months and days of
each other.  When his wife dies, she leaves a will.  Here is the translation of
the will:  The estate is left to her husband’s illegitimate children and their
mothers Ana Pacheco and Maria Jacinta.

"On the 18-8-1851, Maria Jacinta de Jesus, about 50 years old more or less,
died with the sacraments. She was the wife of Ricardo Manuel da Camara,
residents in Almas in Nossa Senhora da Purificacao parish in Santo Espirito on
Santa Maria Island. She did not have a funeral procession and was buried in the
parish cemetery on the 18th of the aforementioned month. She and her husband
were tenants by the entirety of their entire estate and were each others'
heirs,  entrusting to each other the care of their souls.

After both die, their estate shall pass to Bernardino , son of Ana Pacheco, who
lives with him. They want celebrated on a single occasion, 2 chaplets of
Masses, with six masses for each of them for the salvation of their souls, and
this shall be the responsibility of their heir. The surviving spouse shall have
the dower use of the remaining estate, which upon the survivor's death shall
pass to their heir, Bernardino, the said son of Ana Pacheco.

The testators also leave to Maria Jacinta, single, daughter of Antonio Joaquim
Braga and his wife Bernardina Jacinta, for her use during her lifetime, a lot
of land in the Azenha de Baixo, next to that of Morgado Joaquim Fernandes,
After her death, the house and land shall pass to the children of the said
Maria Jacinta, Vitorino and Manuel.

The testators also leave to Maria Jacinta, an acre of land in the place called
outeiros for her dower use in her lifetime, and after her death it will go to
her sons, Vitorino and Manuel along with the obligation to arrange for a
chaplet of masses for the repose of the soul of the testators.

 They leave to them, that which they leave to Bernardino and his sister Maria,
the children of Ana Pacheco, the house and lands located in Almas, along with
everything else that belongs to the couple, with the obligation that they
arrange for a chaplet of masses for the last of the testators to die.

 They bequeath to Antonio, son of the said Ana Pacheco, a property in Feteira
in Cova d'Azenha, along with the obligation to arrange for a chaplet of masses.
The failure of any individual to comply with the terms of this will, will
exclude said person from the dower use of this property, the dower use of which
will pass to the other heirs".