My family line is Machado Homem (Homen) from Ribeira Seca, Sao Jorge, 
Azores and they moved to Gustine CA.
Contact me if you like.
Maggie Homen Sutton
[email protected]

On Tuesday, July 12, 2016 at 11:25:56 AM UTC-7, Dallas Martin wrote:
>
> I am wondering if anyone has access to my Grandfather's Baptismal record? 
> My father told be that his original name was Homem, but the United States 
> made him change it when he immigrated over here. I have no idea what church 
> or who his parents were. Here is his info that I know:
> Manuel Machado Homen
> Birth Jan. 31, 1898 in Sao Jorge Azores Region, Portugal
> Death Dec. 29, 1966 in Modesto Stanislaus County California, USA
> If anyone can help that would be great. Below is his picture.
>
>
> <https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-l-LSXiGaBQc/V4UVGtYK2YI/AAAAAAAACP8/TVoppHvtSMEdX-Nyp97FPzxeZr6m8SvEACLcB/s1600/10435978_1478054829145964_6472308798155438262_n.jpg>
> I have gotten some mis-information on him recently. If anyone is realted 
> to him, please contact me. Thanks.
>

-- 
For options, such as changing to List, Digest, Abridged, or No Mail (vacation) 
mode, log into your Google account and visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/Azores.  Click in the blue area on the right 
that says "Join this group" and it will take you to "Edit my membership."
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Azores Genealogy" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/azores.

Reply via email to