Dallas,

Here is a Manuel son of same Antonio Machado Homens and Maria de Conceicao
Quadros? born Jan 31, 1896, Norte Pequeno, Calheta, Sao Jorge.

http://culturacores.azores.gov.pt/biblioteca_digital/SJR-CH-NORTEPEQUENO-B-1890-1899/SJR-CH-NORTEPEQUENO-B-1890-1899_item1/P48.html

"E"

On Tue, Jul 12, 2016 at 6:49 PM, "E" Sharp <[email protected]> wrote:

> Dallas,
>
> I found the baptism record for an Jose s/o Antonio Machado Homens and
> Maria de Conceicao Quadros? born January 27. 1898, Norte Pequeno, Calheta,
> Sao Jorge here:
>
>
> http://culturacores.azores.gov.pt/biblioteca_digital/SJR-CH-NORTEPEQUENO-B-1890-1899/SJR-CH-NORTEPEQUENO-B-1890-1899_item1/P64.html
>
> "E"
>
> On Tue, Jul 12, 2016 at 2:39 PM, "E" Sharp <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>> Dallas,
>>
>> I found a Manuel Machado Homen(m) born in 1898, in Norte Pegueno, St
>> Jorge, Azores, Portugal.  I don't know if these records are on tombo.pt
>> but you might give this a try.  I believe you list him as being born in
>> January 1898.
>>
>> "E"
>>
>>>
>>>>
>

-- 
For options, such as changing to List, Digest, Abridged, or No Mail (vacation) 
mode, log into your Google account and visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/Azores.  Click in the blue area on the right 
that says "Join this group" and it will take you to "Edit my membership."
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Azores Genealogy" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/azores.

Reply via email to