Since Linda suggested it, I pulled the Flores marriage book.
Nossa Senhora da Conceição, page 368, 7th entry:

Manuel Pimentel Guiné [son of Cristóvão Pimentel and Francisca Maria, and
he's the widower 1st time of Ana Pimentel, daughter of Antonio Rodrigues
Armas and of Maria Pimentel, and 2nd time of Catarina Maria, born Lajes das
Flores, dau of Jose Lourenco and of Isabel Lourenco] married 1789 Nov 23
with Mariana Rosa, dau of Jose Coelho Lanxo [?] e of Ana ~ or Antonia? ~
dos Santos. (Even the author had a hard time with it).

I don't think that all of that entry is correct. (I'm cross referencing it).

There are a bunch of Pimentel Guiné there. It means Guinea. Must be a
nickname.

Achada