*1. José Barbosa Pacheco ou Barbosa da SILVEIRA *,1
<file:///C:/Users/jcorrea/Desktop/1.htm#1> son of *José Moniz BARBOSA*  and
*Maria
Freitas da COSTA*, was born in Matriz, Vila Franca Do Campo.

José married *Maria de PIMENTEL*], daughter of *Manuel Rebelo de PIMENTEL*
  and *Maria de TAVORA*, on 23 Dec 1703 in Matriz, Vila Franca Do Campo.
Maria died in Matriz, Vila Franca Do Campo.

José next married *Marta Vieira Leite de MACEDO*  daughter of *António
Leite VIEIRA*  1 <file:///C:/Users/jcorrea/Desktop/1.htm#1> and *Maria
Vieira de VASCONCELOS*  on 22 Jan 1714 in Fenais Da Ajuda. Marta died
before 11 Aug 1721 in Matriz, Vila Franca Do Campo.

Marriage Notes:
http://culturacores.azores.gov.pt/biblioteca_digital/SMG-RG-FENAISAJUDA-C-1707-1730/SMG-RG-FENAISAJUDA-C-1707-1730_item1/P20.html

José next married *Francisca de Resendes Tavares PRIVADO*, daughter of *Diogo
Pacheco de RESENDES*  and *Maria Tavares PRIVADO* on 11 Aug 1721 in Maia.

*The child from this marriage was:*

   2 M    i. *José Pacheco BARBOSA *was born in Matriz, Vila Franca Do
Campo.

José married *Maria Teresa de SOUSA* , daughter of *José de Sousa REVOREDO* ]
and *Catarina da COSTA*, on 19 Oct 1750 in Matriz, Ribeira Grande.

segunda-feira, 19 de Setembro de 2016 às 16:38:16 UTC, Eliseu Pacheco da