I was looking at my Uncle's Family Finder My Origins results map and was
curious about how he has 4% from Finland and Northern Siberia. I am not sure
where that would have come from. He is Portuguese on both sides (Azores on one
half and Madeira on other). Obviously there were Azorean settlers who
originally came from all over Europe, such as Italy, Germany, Flanders
(Silveira), Spain, so I imagine that someone could have come from that far
north in Finland/Northern Sibeiria and their descendants eventually made it to
the Azores.

Does anyone else or their family have Finland/Northern Siberian results from
Azorean ancestry? I do have a few pai incongnitos in the records from the
Azores, so it could come from that as well.

Any ideas or thoughts or ideas would be helpful.

Thanks,

David