This couple married in USA, 1899, or so? I think I I have this Anna Rosario
Furtado connection. It's  the same line as Lilian Palko. However, I think
there may some mix-up, because there is a Furtado Lourenco line and a
Lourencia line. Both intertwine but are also separate. My records show Anna
was born Oct 2- 1884 in RDT to Francisco Furtado Lourencia and Maria da Luz
[Roi]. Way to young to be same person that had Manuel in 1900 RDT.

Is this what you have?

JR

On Wednesday, September 21, 2016 at 1:05:23 AM UTC-4, Cheri Mello wrote:

> I was thinking it was along those lines and my brain was saying
> "fiduciary" but I don't know how to spell that in English. Or I thought I
> didn't. Gmail is not flagging it as misspelled.
>
> Which Catholic church in Stonington would they have used? Anyone know?
> Cheri
>
> Cheri Mello
> Listowner, Azores-Gen
> Researching: Vila Franca, Ponta Garca, Ribeira Quente, Ribeira das
> Tainhas, Achada
>
> On Tue, Sep 20, 2016 at 9:56 PM, <bsei...@gmail.com <javascript:>> wrote:
>
>> I believe it is "informaçõs fidedignas" which means credible/trustworthy
>> information(s)
>>
>> Bill Seidler
>>

>> On Tuesday, September 20, 2016 at 9:33:44 PM UTC-7, Cheri Mello wrote:
>>
>>> This is the continuation of a baptism from the previous page. The bride
>>> and groom were married in Stonington, Connecticut (does anyone know what
>>> church that would be?) Left page, 9th line.
>>>
>>> 8) received, second informa-
>>> 9) tion, WHAT? of the church Ca-