I'm not sure of the significance of "I recognize the names on both pages"
in your first post, but the upper-left baptism that starts on the previous
page appears to be a child of the couple you mention in your second post.

Fernando, baptized 5 Feb 1905 in Santa Cruz, Graciosa Island; born in this
parish at 6:00am on 28 January
Legitimate son of Antonio Augusto da Cunha, laborer, and Elvira Augusta,
home worker, both natives and parishioners and married in this parish;
residents of Charco da Cruz.
Paternal grandparents: Antonio da Cunha dos Santos and Rosa Isabel
Maternal grandparents: Jose de Bettencourt and Maria de Santo Antonio
Padrinho:  Manuel Maria da Cunha, married, ???? de Administration of this
council (I can't figure out the first word of his occupation)
Madrinha: An invocation of Nossa Senhora do Rosario

That's the best I can do.  I hope this helps.

Bill Seidler