Thanks, Cheri. I was just using Google Translate last night and realized
that there is a 'speaker' feature! When you turn it on and click on the
speaker you will hear the words in Portuguese that you've just had
translated! I wanted to know how to pronounce the surname Carregueiro and
it was great! Now if I can just remember how to say the name, LOL!!

Rosemarie
rcap...@gmail.com
Researching Sao Jorge, Terceira, Graciosa, Faial and Pico, Azores,
Isola delle Femmine, Sant' Elia, Sicily