 Subject: Re: [AZORES-Genealogy] Re: California Portuguese Fraternal
organizations
 To: azores@googlegroups.com
 Date: Wednesday, October 12, 2016, 5:11 PM

 If anyone wants me to look in the database I need
 information about the member.  The more information,
 the more likely I can find the woman.

 Here are the thing I copied from the information I found in
 the death records of the member:
 death claim #, policy #, last name, first name, mid. name,
 month of death, day of death, year of death, age, where
 died, birth date and place (here is where many just wrote
 Portugal or Azores), Father's name, mother's name, council #
 (the council where she was a member), cause of death (if
 there was a death certificate), mortuary, contact person and
 whether the file held a death certificate.

 The more information you have the more likely I can match
 the information to a deceased member of the UPPEC.  I
 am happy to try to help you find your female relative that
 was a member of the UPPEC.
 Celeste
 Celeste Perry ccgran...@yahoo.com

 On Wed, 10/12/16, 'j Bc' via Azores Genealogy <azores@googlegroups.com>