Thank you, I'm wondering if she would have had to have a passport and where 
would I find passport information? I can't read a bit of Portuguese.

On Thursday, October 13, 2016 at 8:24:49 PM UTC-5, rcapodc wrote:
>
> Geneva, 
>
> According to Mortan Allen's Directory of Steamship arrivals the Olinda 
> Came into New Bedford MA and Ny, NY on these dates: 
>
> Jan 17th, 1891
> Mar 14th, 1891
> June 2nd, 1891
> Sep14th, 1891 
> Nove 23, 1891. 
>
> Now They usually docked in New Bedford then NY but I don't think it would 
> have taken them 10 days. So, you have those dates to check out. 
>  
> Rosemarie
> Researching Sao Jorge, Terceira, Graciosa, Faial and Pico, Azores,
> Isola delle Femmine, Sant' Elia, Sicily
>

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Azores Genealogy" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/azores.

Reply via email to