Hi!
I would be interested to hear what you find as I live in Sacramento. I have 
memories of going to going to a few conventions with my mom of the SPRSI and I 
just have a hunch that there would be little of genealogical value in “Sessions 
of the Supreme Council of UPEC” but am interested to hear what you find. The 
real value of the membership books are that they often give the island of 
origin information and some family relationships in the beneficiaries listed in 
their rolls. 
Happy hunting!
Susan Vargas Murphy
PS….I have not been to that library for years but if I am remembering 
correctly, I did look at original books for marriages in Alameda County ….which 
was very cool. 

> On Oct 17, 2016, at 10:09 AM, themom8682 via Azores Genealogy 
> <[email protected]> wrote:
> 
> Researching at the  State Library in Sacramento, CA this morning.  If anyone 
> is interested, they have four volumes of books with the Sessions of the 
> Supreme Council of UPEC:  San Leandro, 1887-1898; Santa Cruz, 1899-1903; San 
> Rafael, 1904-1907; and San Jose, 1924-1927.  There are no indexes so you 
> would need to know which book to look in and really scour it for your person.
> 
> -- 
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
> "Azores Genealogy" group.
> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an 
> email to [email protected] 
> <mailto:[email protected]>.
> Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/azores 
> <https://groups.google.com/group/azores>.

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Azores Genealogy" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/azores.

Reply via email to