Hi Mary ,
No luck. No Evangelhos at all so I looked for the mother named Sousa/Souza
and none married to a Jacintho. Darn, was really hoping that I would find
the birth record in the book. Good luck on finding more on this family.
The good thing about this book is that the mother's names are also listed
in the index so I can look for father or mother's names.

Rosemarie
rcap...@gmail.com
Researching Sao Jorge, Terceira, Graciosa, Faial and Pico, Azores,
Isola delle Femmine, Sant' Elia, Sicily