I typed Joaquim Jose de Moura instead of Jose Joaquim de Moura by mistake

Sent from my iPhone

> On Oct 27, 2016, at 11:15 AM, Theresa Entin <[email protected]> wrote:
> 
> I am not sure what the relationship of this couple is.  I see that they 
> received a dispensation but am I correct it is of the 1st degree of 
> Consanguinidade.  I’ve got all the names and dates and towns.  It has just 
> got me baffled on the relationship.
> 
> http://culturacores.azores.gov.pt/biblioteca_digital/SMA-VP-SANTABARBARA-C-1860-1869/SMA-VP-SANTABARBARA-C-1860-1869_item1/P69.html
> 
> 
> 
> -- 
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
> "Azores Genealogy" group.
> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an 
> email to [email protected].
> Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/azores.

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Azores Genealogy" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/azores.

Reply via email to