Theresa, is this your line? I know someone who shares this line. On Thu, Oct 27, 2016 at 8:15 AM, Theresa Entin <[email protected]> wrote:
> I am not sure what the relationship of this couple is. I see that they > received a dispensation but am I correct it is of the 1st degree of > Consanguinidade. > I’ve got all the names and dates and towns. It has just got me baffled on > the relationship. > > http://culturacores.azores.gov.pt/biblioteca_digital/SMA- > VP-SANTABARBARA-C-1860-1869/SMA-VP-SANTABARBARA-C-1860-1869_item1/P69.html > > > -- > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups > "Azores Genealogy" group. > To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an > email to [email protected]. > Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/azores. > -- sfig Researching Island: Santa Maria Freguesia: Santa Barbara -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Azores Genealogy" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [email protected]. Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/azores.

