Hi Linda and all

Thanks :) Funnily enough I think I saw a passport for a Maria Josepha close
to the depature date but I skimmed over it because I couldn't see Joaquim
(silly silly me). Once the site is back up I'll find it and document it
again.

Once I get my head around Joaquim's immigration status I'll try and post
something a little more sensible.

Samantha