RR=Rodrigo Rodrigues, the author of "Genealogies of Sao Miguel and Santa
Maria islands." I would not go looking for your family on those islands. Or
any other island until you trace them back in time and it tells you that
they came from another island. No Goose Chases for you!

Ribeira das Tainhas, Achada