Good note, Celeste - it tells them exactly what you are looking for.
Whether or not they decide to share the info will come down to feeling as
if they are compromising the confidentiality of the family or not wanting
to start a precedent that will get them more inquiries that tax their time.
I’d also include a phone number you can be reached at because some parish
workers are either not technologically savvy or they will want to check out
a live person before they make a decision to share.

It never hurts to ask but since it seems you’ve been down many roads before
this one it might finally be the right time and place.  Good luck and let
me know what happens.

Joanne

On January 12, 2017 at 1:20:20 PM, 'celeste perry' via Azores Genealogy (