Hi Guys,

I am offering to do lookups in the following, which I just recently
obtained copies of.....
,
Cheers!

Jeremy

1) Azevedos da ilha do Pico a descendência de Francisco de Azevedo, capitão
de Milícias, e de sua mulher D. Maria da Terra

2) Casais das Flores e do Corvo

3) Archivo dos Açores

4) And yet they come Portuguese immigration from the Azores to the United
States

6) 1861 to 1948 deaths of Portuguese people in Stonington, CT

7) Sao Jorge Island Azores Islands Families and Their Descendants in
Ribeira Seca, Sao Jorge Topo, Sao Jorge and California, United States of
America

8) They ploughed the seas profiles of Azorian master mariners

9) Os Morgados das Lages (ilha do Pico);

10) Osspar Silva memórias de raízesb e percursos familiares

11) Manuel Pereira Silva Family by Manuel Pereira Silva Ancestors from
Ribeira Seca and Topo Sao Jorge Island Azores Islands Portugal

12) Genealogias da Ilha Terceira; v. 01

13) Genealogias da Ilha Terceira; v. 02

14) Genealogias da Ilha Terceira; v. 03

15) Genealogias da Ilha Terceira; v. 04

16) Genealogias da Ilha Terceira; v. 05

17) Genealogias da Ilha Terceira; v. 06

18) Genealogias da Ilha Terceira; v. 07

19) Genealogias da Ilha Terceira; v. 08

20) Genealogias da Ilha Terceira; v. 09

*MORE TITLES TO BE ADDED NEXT MONTH........*