Hi Roslyn and all who have helped me with this.

  Thanks so much.

It took me some time before I noticed the names were above the baptismal
information.  The name on that baptism looked like Maria at first glance but
then I started comparing letters to other records and started doubting my
initial reading.  I've since seen the priest write the same name (Maria) more
clearly and close enough to this one to be certain it is Maria.  Thanks so
much.

Maria Elena