  From: Cheri Mello
  To: Azores Genealogy
  Sent: Friday, March 10, 2017 9:59 PM
  Subject: Re: [AZORES-Genealogy] Help with Baptismos - Graciosa

  His name, her name naturais, elle deste parochial de N. Sn.ra de Luz eella
(should be e ella)

  da parochial da N. Sn.ra da Gua da lupe.  Looks like he's spaced out
Guadalupe to me.

Ribeira das Tainhas, Achada

  On Fri, Mar 10, 2017 at 8:14 PM, Lee <shorts...@suddenlink.net> wrote:

    Can some please help with the record of Maria (left side, middle - 1737
written above her name)?

    She is the daughter of Manoel de Conde Sodre of the Parish of Luz and of
Maria de Bettencourt  of the Ilha da Suppne??? (Wrong, I know) and fregusia da
Guill?? (Guadalupe?)

    I cannot make this out.

http://culturacores.azores.gov.pt/biblioteca_digital/GRA-SC-LUZ-B-1728-1742/GRA-SC-LUZ-B-1728-1742_item1/P61.html

    Or; do I have it totally wrong and they are both from Luz?

    Any help greatly appreciated.

    Thank you in advance.

    Lee Estep
    Oak Hill WV