Ren, You need to start working your matches with 100 centiMorgans (cMs) or
more. That little cluster of matches that I think you are looking
at...that's 30-something cMs. You're most likely talking some type of 4th,
5th, or 6th cousin. Go after your top match that has the 220+ cMs and
figure out how that person matches you. Get that person in your tree and
then you can activate the Parental Matching.
[image: Inline image 1]

Then it'll populate one tab or the other. Then you'll have a clue as to
where a few of the distant matches are. Work from the known to the unknown.
Don't start at 30 cMs and work you way to 200 cMs. Start with that 200 cM
match and work your way down. And if you can't do that, then "stack the
deck" in your favor. Ask any remaining grandparents to test. Get your
parents to test. Then test siblings and cousins. I'd start with the oldest
generation first.

Cheri

Ribeira das Tainhas, Achada