 Subject: Re: [AZORES-Genealogy] SPRSI Records
 To: azores@googlegroups.com
 Date: Sunday, March 19, 2017, 5:44 PM

 Celese....I think maybe
 the S.E.S also joined P.F.S.A.?

 Susan

 Sent
 from my iPhone

 > On Mar
 19, 2017, at 5:37 PM, 'celeste perry' via Azores
 Genealogy <azores@googlegroups.com>
 wrote:

 > The death records for the Union Portuguese
 Protetorda do Estado do California (not sure of spelling) is
 the fraternal organization (U.P.P.E.C.) and was the only
 organization I put into a database.  I think the S.P.R.S.I.
 joined Luso.

 > The
 U.P.P.E.C., the U.P.E.C., the I.D.E.S. and I think one other
 organization became P.F.S.A. (Portuguese Fraternal Society
 of America.)

 > The
 one time I attempted to look at the S.P.R.S.I., (probably 20
 years ago) I was told the "old" records were
 somewhere in their basement and they could not locate
 them.

 Celeste Perry ccgran...@yahoo.com

 > On Sun, 3/19/17, Cheri Mello <gfsche...@gmail.com>
 wrote:

 Re: [AZORES-Genealogy] SPRSI Records

 To: azores@googlegroups.com
 > Date: Sunday, March 19, 2017, 4:15 PM
 >
 > Celeste Perry had
 some,
 > but I don't remember which
 ladies organization.
 > Hopefully
 she'll answer soon.
 > On Mar 19, 2017
 8:15
 > AM, "lisahbskt via Azores
 Genealogy" <azores@googlegroups.com>
 > wrote:
 > Does anyone
 know if and
 > where any existing records
 for SPRSI might be found?

 > My great grandmother
 Maria Azevedo Chipman was the
 > state
 President at one time.

 > Thank you!
 >

 > Lisa Caetano Harley
 >

 > researching Pico & Sao Jorge

 receiving emails
 > from it, send an email
 to azores+unsubscribe@

 googlegroups.com.

 Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/
 > group/azores.

 receiving emails
 to azores+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.

 > Visit this group at
 https://groups.google.com/group/azores.

 and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to

 --
 You received this message
 because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Azores