Exactly!! That's why I've been giving this a lot of thought!! The Freitas
Library was not helpful at all when Kathy needed some help on another matter a
couple of years ago. They could have cared less about helping researchers.....I
say that because they would give her lip service when she approached them
numerous times but NEVER get back to her:(
Susan

Sent from my iPhone