My mother’s uncle and family were living in Bermuda in the 1950’s but I
have not yet been able to find out when they moved there and when they
moved back to Sao Miguel (which they did according to my Mom). If  I come
up with anything concrete I’ll be sure to share.

On March 29, 2017 at 4:54:43 PM, Rosemarie Capodicci (rcap...@gmail.com)