Thanks, Cheri - I could not make that out. At least now I know I have the
correct info.  For the new wife, I can see that the father is Francisco
Alessandro de Medeiros but I'm still having trouble with the mother's name.
Any ideas, anyone?

On April 2, 2017 at 9:31:49 AM, Cheri Mello ([email protected]) wrote:

> Widower of Apolinaria de Jesus and he's 33.
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> "Azores Genealogy" group.
> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an
> email to [email protected].
> Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/azores.
>

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Azores Genealogy" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/azores.

Reply via email to